Sunday 13 February 2011

Fitting wind deflectors to front windows

This is a really easy job.  I've been after a set of these for a while.  They are practical in that they let you have the window down a bit without the Mrs. hair blowing everywhere and when your sleeping in the back of the van you can have the windows down a bit and still have security.

I sourced these from Ebay, they are made in Poland and seem decent quality.  They are made by a company called Heko.

Heko wind deflectors as they arrive

fitting involved effectively 'jamming' them in an open window frame!

Theres one fitted

Theres the other fitted

Heres how they look with the windows up.
Easy peasy.  I recommend them, they look pretty cool as well.

1 comment:

  1. I have just bought the VW accessories for this. They are to be bonded to the door frame. I will get them fitted when I fit the Reimo multirail for the awning. Need to get the temperature up to 20 deg so its an inside job!
    I am almost through converting my new T5. I will post the results/pics when finished in a couple of weeks.
    Good luck, keep going!

    ReplyDelete